- Lake Louise
- Lake Louise Inn
Lake Louise Inn
Situated amidst the majestic beauty of Banff National Park in the Canadian Rockies, Lake Louise Inn is an ideal year-round vacation and conference resort. Lake Louise Inn is located 185 kilometres northwest of Calgary and 58 kilometres northwest of Banff, Alberta, Canada.
Managed By Atlific Hotels
- Six modern and fully equipped meeting and function rooms for banquets and conferences, ranging in size from small boardroom seminars to receptions for up to 200 people.
- Dining room, lounge, pizza and pasta cafe, heated indoor pool, steam room, whirlpool, exercise room and gift shop.
- Economy rooms, executive queen and king rooms, suites and loft suites with fireplace and kitchen facilities are available. Some units feature a balcony or patio.
- Shuttle service is available to Lake Louise, Sunshine Village and Mount Norquay ski slopes (located within a five to forty-five minute drive of the Inn).
- Upper Hot Springs is open on a year-round basis and is the only natural hot springs in Banff open for public bathing. The Heritage Bath House offers a wide range of services, including a swimming pool, spa facilities, change rooms, interpretive exhibits, restaurants and boutiques. Radium Hot Springs is situated in Banff National Park, approximately 100 km southwest of the Trans-Canada Highway on Highway 93. Radium Hot Springs is also open on a year-round basis.
210 Village Road
Lake Louise, AB T0L 1E0