While the primary focus of Shelter Canadian Properties Limited is the provision of a broad range of property management services to multi-unit residential, condominium and commercial properties, the company has also been extensively involved in the following areas of activity:
- Development and management of Lanesborough REIT and Temple Hotels Inc.
Lanesborough REIT is publicly traded on the TSX Venture Exchange and Temple Hotels Inc. is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
- Development and management of Huntingdon REIT. Shelter Canadian Properties Limited developed Huntingdon REIT in 2004 and provided management services to HREIT from its inception to February 2010.
- Real estate development including construction, acquisition and upgrade management.
- The acquisition, development and syndication of residential and commercial real estate properties and the provision of a full range of investor services.
- The conversion of rental projects to condominium properties and the implementation of condominium sales programs.